Thursday, May 25, 2006

Someone said, there's a tiny little line between passion and hate. actually, i might not love you.. but I just can't find why do I want - now - to be part of you.. and later.. I allready know how it's going to be. all I will feel is.. honestly... hate.
I don't feel secure, next to you. which is a none sense, because what I search in a man.. is security. And I reccognize, you pass it to me.. you give it to me.. I can feel it just to look at you.. your hands, your large shoulders.
I want to kiss you as much as I want to hit you. I want you to know what I am feeling, at the same time I am doing all I can to hide this from you. I'm begging to stars to bring me you.. while I am praying to stay away from you. Remembering that I need to forget you.. makes me think about you.
You loved her from ages. But, I know what I need. And it's not you. I don't love you. I don't. And this makes me able to not to be paranoic about having you, makes me able to reduct yourself as my little crush. And you'll never know it.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

dont't be afraid my darling..because one thing it's easy to see...i love u and i will always be there!if u need a hand i give u mine, and if u cry i will make u smile!:D be strong, be good, be u..my big and small tinkerbel*and just remenber: always...@

4:31 PM  
Blogger chandler.bing said...

bonitas coisas que para aqui andam, pequena amiga. voce tem jeito para estas macacadas. beijinhos do sobrinho!

2:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home